Monday, July 15, 2019

NAYA PAKISTAN HOUSING SCHEME REGISTERATION

Prime Minister of Pakistan Imran Khan is inaugurating five million housing scheme registration today.
The registration process will continue for three months and one person from each family can apply for this.
Registration forms can be downloaded from NADRA website and can be obtained from NADRA e-Salhulat franchises too.
The Prime Minister has decided to monitor the scheme himself.He has said that this project is part of the manifesto of PTI and it will not only solve the dearth of houses in the country but also provide employment to several hundred thousand people too.
In general Pakistan Housing Authority will monitor the project and the houses will be constructed across all Pakistan including Gilgit-Baltistan phase wise. Initially seven big cities of Pakistan have been selected for this and the scheme will be started from Islamabad.
The project has been named "Mera Ghar" Project. The project will be carried out on public private partnership. The provincial governments will also select one district each for the initial phase.

1 comment:

  1. Hello, Everyone, I' m Adrik Vadim living in Kurgan City , I want to share with you all on here on how Mr Pedro help me with a loan of 15,000.000.00 Rubles to start up my food beverage delivery after all I have work in several hotels here in kurgan just to earn a living but unfortunate I was still having difficulties to pay a rent but I thank God now that I'm a self employ now with 5 workers working in my care. Just if you are looking for financial freedom I will advise you to contact Mr Pedro with this email below pedroloanss@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete