Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Taliban forces 9 years old young girl to wear suicide jacket.

An nine-year-old Pakistani girl was kidnapped by Taliban militants who forced her to wear a suicide jacket to attack Army personnels, police said on Monday.
Police brought the girl, identified as Sohana Javaid, before a news conference broadcast on Pakistani television channels.
The girl told how she was kidnapped in her hometown of Peshawar by two women and a man who pulled up in a car.
“They put a handkerchief on my mouth and I fell unconscious. They took me to some place. They gave me some biscuits to eat and I again fell unconscious,” Sohana said in a video, according to a voice over translation on the tape.
She was forced to wear a suicide vest, she was transported to a security check post in a small town in the Lower Dir district in the northwest to blow her jacket near security forces personnels.
“I moved towards the check post but I started shouting and was taken into custody,” said Sohana.