January 1, 1955
2. Father's name - Sher Muhammad Khan
3. Religion - Sunni Muslim
4. Caste - Rajput
5. Education - B.Com from Govt. College of Commerce, Faisalabad , LL.B. in 1981 from Punjab University Law College, Lahore
6. Elected as member of Provincial Assembly in 1990, 1997, 2002, 2008
7. Started his career as an activist of Sipah Sahaba
8. Currently Punjab Minister for Law and Parliamentary Affairs
9. A practicing lawyer , an advocate, Supreme Court of Pakistan
10. In 2002 and functioned as Deputy Opposition Leader and as Parliamentary Leader of Pakistan Muslim League (N) during 2002-07
11. It is alleged that Rana Sanaullah is a chief patron of defunct militant organizations in Punjab like Sipah Sahab and Lashkar-e- Taiba.
12 . Contact - 3-Patiala House, Lahore, 041-2660180 (Res), 042-99210390, 042-99211907 (Off), 0300-4467087
13 . Marital Status - Married with one child
14. Member: Special Committee-I (Chairperson)
15. Mian Idrees a resident of his constituency blamed him as land grabber and also accused him of grabbing his 20-M plot
16. He issued a controversial statement about federal law minister Baber Awan that Senator Babar Awan was liable to be murdered(Wajibul Qatl). The Supreme Court summoned him on a petition filed by Babar Awan over this statement
17. He was also accused in release of Raymond davis.
18. PML-Q MNA Waqas Akram of Jhang has accused him of having ties with the leader of Jamaat Ahl-e-Sunna (formerly Sipah-e-Sahaba) and of touring Jhang with this militant in an attempt to gain some votes.
19. A year ago Punjab Govt. start action against the illegal constructions and properties, but the alleged illegal plaza of Rana Sanaullah at Fan Road did not come under the government view